Being on the road, it’s important to take the right things for the right situations. What’s equally important is the bag that you have as well. I’ve gone through different types of bags such as Targus, Tumi, Ogio, Kenneth Cole, etc but the bag that combines style, practicality, and durability for me is STM. Of course everyone is different and has different needs but their bags have worked well for me over the years and I am a frequent traveler.
I take two different types of bags with me. Also, I interchange between my iPhone 4S and my Galaxy S3 depending on what I need to do.
If I’m doing heavy duty work… This is the “Take with me on long trips bag”
- STM 13 Inch Bag
- MacBook Air 11″ 2012 i7
- ACME Sleeve
- Power Adaptor
- iDevice USB Cable (for both iPhone and iPad)
- Droid Charge (work phone and on the dependable Verizon Network)
- iPad 3 16GB LTE with Smart Cover
- Mophie Power Station
- Verizon MiFi
- LG HBS-700 Bluetooth Headset
- Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T (interchangeable with iPhone 4S)
And then on situations where I’m on the road a lot and just need web access, send and receive emails. This is usually the “Coffee Shop” and “Toss in the car bag.”
- STM Mini Bag
- iPad 3 16GB LTE
- Logitech Ultrathin Wireless Keyboard
- iPhone 4S 32GB
- PSP Vita
What’s in your bag?