One Minute Review Version
- 13-inch FHD (1080) Matte Display, 4K touch screen option available
- Intel Core i7 – 1065G7 10th Gen Ice Lake
- NVIDIA GTX 1650 Max Q 4GB GDDR5
- 16GB LPDDR4 3733 Mhz RAM (Not Upgradeable)
- 512GB M.2 PCIe SSD Samsung PM981 (Upgradeable)
- Ports: 1 USB-C, 1 Thunderbolt / USB-C, 2 USB 3.1 Type A
- Weight 3.26 lbs / 1.48 kg
- Excellent build quality
- Track Pad is on par with the Apple’s MacBook Pro
- Fast overall performance
- Runs cool and quiet
- Windows Hello face unlock works great
- USB A ports are always appreciated, this has 2!
- Can handle just about any AAA title in a 13-inch form factor – Shadow of Tomb Raider and Modern Warfare 2019? No problem!
- Good, bright and easy to read screen
- Good battery life for productivity
- Built in speakers sound good, although not as good as the MacBook Pro 13.
- Decent keyboard, except for the misplaced Right Shift Key
- Hard drive and WiFi card are upgradeable
- Great for plane rides, gaming on the go, and a good overall productivity / work laptop
- No ugly green glowing snake logo – great for working adults!
- Almost no compromise portable solution
- Screen is at 60hz – for a gaming laptop at this price it should at least be over 100hz
- Right Shift Key will infuriate you. May not seem like a big deal until you type out a question. Trust me, you will freak out. Thankfully you can re-assign the key in Synapse
- MSRP is $1799. Let that sink in.
- Not a negative but I would like to see a 32GB RAM option!
- Razer’s customer service is NOTORIOUS for being terrible, I recommend you buying this at a retailer with a good extended warranty
- Yes if you want a good looking laptop with excellent build quality that can play games in a 13 inch form factor
- Yes if you want a good overall laptop with a GTX 1650 graphics card and price is not an issue for you
- NO if you are looking at overall value! You can get a better laptop for less
- NO because you are happy playing with your Nintendo Switch on the go and can leave your PC games at home!
- NO because the next generation will have an RTX based graphics card and faster refresh rate