Sure there’s a ton of lengthy articles of why people have switched from iPhone to whatever Android device, I am going to skip that and show you my biggest reason. The Note 2’s screen is awesome. At first I thought it was overkill and silly carrying a device as large as the Note 2, but after getting used to the size of the phablet, going back to an S3 and even an iPhone 5 was almost unbearable. I have to hold the phone close to my face to read it on it! Also the Note 2 eliminated my need of having to carry around an iPad Mini which ironically helps me travel lighter. On the go, all I need is my MacBook Pro 13″ Retina and my Note 2 and I’m all set. No need to carry an extra tablet, charger, and screen cover. And if I need more battery life, I can just carry an extra battery!
Other great selling points on the Note 2 and most Android phones:
- S-Pen is really handy when needing to jot down notes. There have been many situations where I had to quickly scribble some notes and it does a great job at that
- Swiftkey is the best keyboard out there period. I love the Swiftkey Flow feature (swype) and how it predicts your typing patters. Great for people who use hashtags with Twitter and Instagram
- Freedom to play just about any video format. AVI, MKV, MP4, Divx, Etc… Just load it onto the memory card and you’re ready to go. No required software needed
- Oh yeah – the memory card! Load your music, movies, etc on it up to 64GB!
- Customization – I can be in control of how my phone works and how the interface is laid out. I can set which default browser, video / music player, document reader I want to use!
- Apps integrate with the OS. Unlike iOS which is limited to Twitter and Facebook, I can share to just about anything such as Instagram, Flickr, WhatsApp or whatever app I have. It’s really convenient
I still think the iPhone is great. I love the form factor and ease of one handed use, but the Note 2 better suits my needs! Hope Apple impresses with the next iPhone!
3 thoughts on “I am sticking with the Note 2 – You can SEE why”
Iphone and mobile phones are the necessary things for all the people. Without the latest smart phones the people not able to live their lives peacefully and successfully. They should have all the important technologies to live in the community.
Its nice blog post.Yes your write Iphone is best phone.Its nice blog post.Yes your write Iphone is best phone.Another part of exposition composing which can be disregarded is that of presentation. The manually written article of earlier hundreds of years has to a great extent been committed to history.