If you have the Macbook Retina and are need an HDMI output or just a USB-C to USB-A adapter, skip everything else and pick this up. At $79.99, it is the same price as Apple’s USB-C AV adapter but it does much more and is a much better value. I was also pleasantly surprised to see that this also works on my Razer Blade Stealth as well as charging it with the Innergie USB-C charger and the stock power brick. Totally Recommend it!
You can get the HooToo Shuttle Here: http://amzn.to/1S051kx
– 3 USB 3.0 Ports and Quick Charging Capability
– 1 USB C Port to charge your MacBook, ChromeBook, and even Razer Blade Stealth!
– SD Card Reader
– HDMI Port
– Well built, excellent quality and feels solid but light weight at the same time
– A MUCH better value than Apple’s USB-C AV Adapter at the same price
– Works with the Razor Blade Stealth!
– Handled 3 USB-C Hard Drives all at once with no issues
– Quick Charge capability is a plus
– Should be included with all USB-C capable laptops 😉
– No other cons