Works pretty great. Not sure why Microsoft half assed their phone app for windows. Dell Mobile connect can be installed on any PC with an easy work around through the Microsoft App Store.
Here’s what I did:
1. Login to Windows App Store on your BROWSER, not the actual app store application on Windows.
2. Search Dell Mobile Connect
3. Click on the 3 dots located next to GET, and select add to cart.
4. Check out (it’s a free app, don’t worry)
5. After checking out and “purchasing,” open the Microsoft Store application on Windows.
6. Login if you haven’t logged in on the Microsoft Store app. Click the three dots on the top right hand corner, go to My Library and download Dell Mobile Connect.
7. Follow the instructions after you install it. It will also make you download the app onto your phone from the AppStore
8. After you install it, make sure you allow all the requested permission on your phone (again follow the instructions carefully), download the required Dell Mobile App drivers and restart.
9. Launch the app on your phone and Windows
10. Congratulate yourself