Don’t want to spend $6699 on an “underpowered” MacBook Pro 2018 and want to ascend to the PC Master Race? You can put that money to good use by buying a kickass Nvidia EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition graphics card and build your own desktop for a lot less money. The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is the best way to experience all your games such as Far Cry, Skyrim, PUBG, Overwatch, Rocket League, Battle Front, Dark Souls, and your Oculus VR games at maxed out settings. The Nvidia EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition features:
- Real Base Clock: 1556 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1670 MHz; Memory Detail: 11GB GDDR5X. Redesigned cooling with L-shaped contact fins to improve contact surface area for better heat dissipation
- EVGA iCX Cooling – Delivering industry-leading cooling performance to your Graphics Card. Vulkan API
- Requirements-Minimum of a 600 Watt power supply. An available 6-pin PCI-E power connector and an available 8 pin PCI-E power connector.Total Power Draw- 250 Watts
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow. An available 6-pin PCI-E power connector and an available 8 pin PCI-E power connector
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC. Stream extreme GeForce GTX PC gaming experiences to portable device like NVIDIA SHIELD with super-smooth, low-latency performance
Seriously, if all you do is play Fortnite, you don’t need that kind of power. Stick with the Switch or a Mac! I’m kidding. Sort of.
Pick up the Nvidia EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition!