My Review of the QacQoc USB C Hub for the Macbook Pro
You can purchase the MacBook Pro here in Amazon: http://amzn.to/2sFXOnu
Entire video was filmed using a Samsung Galaxy S8+ which you can get here: http://amzn.to/2sIU0Cr
You can purchase it here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2mXMq3C
TICTID Premium Type-C Hub with Power Delivery 2 superspeed USB 3.0 ports, 1 SD memory port, 1 microSD memory port card reader for MacBook 12-Inch, Aluminum Alloy Build (Silver)
My review on QacQoc GN30H Premium USB-C Hub with Power Delivery 3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports 1 HDMI Port 1SDHC Port 1 Micro SDHC 1 USB-C Input Charging Port for MacBook 12-Inch Aluminum Alloy Build (Gray)
You can Buy It Here: http://amzn.to/2lE4ui9
My review on the 2016 MacBook Pro!
Configuration I had was the 2.7Ghz Intel Skylake Quad Core processor / 16GB RAM / 1TB SSD / Radeon Pro 460
You can pick one up here: http://amzn.to/2iNUa2K
A what’s in My Bag Video featuring the new Surface Book 2016 with Performance Base as well as the MacBook Pro 15 Inch 2016 with Touch Bar! Two different devices, two different bags, one awesome 4K video!
► Product Links
• Macbook Pro 15-inch 2016 Touch Bar – http://amzn.to/2fYWz9I
• Microsoft Surface Book 2016 – http://amzn.to/2g8DBAl
• Dude Wipes – http://amzn.to/2h5Iisu
• Bose QC 20 Noise Cancelling Headphones – http://amzn.to/2gdEB7y
• Bose QC30 Noise Canceling Headphones Bluetooth – http://amzn.to/2h8AXZX
• Thule Stravan Backpack – http://amzn.to/2gdprKr
• iPad Pro 9.7 Inch LTE – http://amzn.to/2gdGYqL
• iClever Boost Cube USB Wall Charger – http://amzn.to/2h8uxMw
• HooToo Shuttle USB-C HDMI SD Reader – http://amzn.to/2h8Hjbs
• Logitech M557 Bluetooth Mouse – http://amzn.to/2gdiU2t
• Nintendo 3DS XL – http://amzn.to/2hiLep7
• Sony RX100m3 (RX100m4 Available) – http://amzn.to/1MuKfaj
• Sony A6300 – http://amzn.to/29xhUGV
• Manfrotto Mini Tripod – http://amzn.to/1UXhs6E
• iPhone 7 Plus – http://amzn.to/2frAVyi
• Zoom H1 Voice Recorder – http://amzn.to/2gqkHCz
Just my random VLOG with a few quick updates, my first impressions on the 2016 MacBook Pro and some of the things I learned in the past 6-8 months in doing YouTube!
My review of the Surface Book 2016!
The config I got was the 2.6Ghz i7 / 16GB RAM / 512GB SSD with GeForce 965m
You can pick one up here: http://amzn.to/2g8DBAl
Going on a trip to Australia and here is what I am taking with me!
Staad Backpack by SF Bags – www.sfbags.com
Macbook 2016 – http://amzn.to/2d1M9rX
Liansing Universal Adapter – http://amzn.to/2cpf7Dx
iMangoo Case – http://amzn.to/2cpf8r0
Microsoft Arc Mouse – http://amzn.to/2cyFOD8
HooToo Shuttle – http://amzn.to/2cZRmxI
HooToo HT-TM01 – http://amzn.to/2cpg0vH
Bose Quiet Comfort QC-20 – http://amzn.to/2cpfNZB
Sony RX100 m3 – http://amzn.to/2czvjfS
Dude Wipes – http://amzn.to/2cyFbK4
Microsoft Surface Book – http://amzn.to/2czuqE9 (didn’t carry)
In this video we are going to talk about the 2016 Retina MacBook. It hasn’t been too long since I did a review on the 2015 retina MacBook and truthfully, not much has changed. That’s not at all a bad thing as it’s still one of my favorite devices to use while traveling or working mobile.
You can purchase the new Retina Macbook here: http://amzn.to/29gfRq6
This initially was supposed to be a What’s in my Bag video but I was too drunk and came up with something else instead so please excuse the first 2 minutes of my drunken rambling. Celebrated 3 Year Wedding anniversary so I put this together mainly for us.
In this video, I used just about every camera that I had!