- Story: Town is under attack by “Greeds” which are like spirits or demons from another dimension. The Hero (Kou) witnesses a classmate gets caught in the middle of a classmate fighting one and realizes she wields special abilities like him too. They meet more people like them and form a super natural investigations group hunting them down throughout the game. Lots of typical anime stuff. Apparently all the girls have a thing for the hero. I don’t want to give too much away but it was the story that really drew me to the game.
- Audio/Sound: Music is synthesized and simplistic. Can’t say too much about it. It’s not bad but won’t blow you away. Voice acting is in Japanese and it’s great if you’re a fan of anime.
- Graphics: Like the audio, graphics won’t blow you away. Even though it’s on the PS4, it looks like a PS3 game and you definitely won’t need a 1080Ti graphics card to run this game on the PC
- Game Play: Not too complex which is great. Battle system is like an Action RPG so you get to do some hacking and slashing, aerial moves, and other badass power moves. I don’t feel it gets too repetitive killing enemies. Overall the game isn’t that difficult and the puzzles are easy to solve. The game is big on developing relationships with other playable characters and some NPCs and you get rewarded on them.
- Ending: There’s more than one ending to this game. Well you get the normal ending that makes you go WTF. BUT, you get to redo that ending scene after you beat the game and see the true ending, without having to start over (thank god). And once you complete that, there’s a little more to the story in the EX+ part of the game. You also unlock another mode called New+ if you want to play again
Been awhile since I posted anything about my workspace. This is currently my desk now! I’ll put together a video on my home office in the near future! I try to keep everything neat as possible but sometimes I get the unavoidable clutter. Also my cable management under the desk is sort of a mess so I left that out of the photo. Here’s the gear I’m currently rockin which you can click directly to Amazon:
- Ikea Standing Desk
- HP Pavilion 32-Inch Quad HD Display
- MacBook Pro 15 Inch 2016 with Touchbar
- Macbook Pro HUB QacQoc GN28K Type-C Adapter for 2016/2017 MacBook Pro
- Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard
- Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse
- Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Wireless Mouse (when I’m on the go)
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone – Blackout Edition
- Sony RX100 III Digital Camera
- Sony Alpha a6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera 4K
- Beats X Wireless Headphones
- Apple iPhone X Space Gray Unlocked
I really miss having a dedicated Windows machine and I’m currently running it on my Mac using Bootcamp. Might get a Surface Book 15 Inch or the Razer Blade 15 2018 in the near future… maybe!
My review of the Midea MAE50 compact washer. There are rebadged variants of the same machine by Maier, Magic Chef, Ginatex, Panda, Black and Decker, etc. Pretty much all the same machine!
My review of the Heloideo Power Bank for the iPhone and USB-C devices. This has the lightning cable and USB-C connections built right in which is cool. Only concern is that I don’t see this labeled as MFI certified (made for iPhone) so that might cause some concerns. This however charged my iPhone X without problems, as well as my Samsung Galaxy S8+ I apologize for the crappy quality of the video. I was sick and I don’t have all my camera equipment unpacked from moving!
Link to purchase here: http://amzn.to/2kKgkoX
My first impressions unboxing review of the Apple Watch Series 3. I’ve only used it for a few days so I haven’t fully utilized it yet. Be on the look out for a full review in the future. So far, I think it is a good upgrade from the Series 0 and the performance improvements have been significant. I ran into a few LTE issues in the beginning but they have been resolved.
Review of the QacQoc USB-C Adapter.
You can purchase it here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2xKAJTY
Three (3.5) month review review of the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus smartphone. We take a look at the design, screen, Touch Wiz, OS, camera, video and audio playback and more. I’ve been using this as my daily driver and did my best to share my experience.
You can buy the Samsung Galaxy S8+ here: http://amzn.to/2sIU0Cr
My take on the Nintendo Switch after owning this for three months. Did the best I can in covering the Unboxing, Design, Setup, Performance, Speakers, Current Games, Comparisons against the Xbox One / PS4 and other portables such as the Nintendo 3DS and the PS Vita.
Buy the Nintendo Switch Here: http://amzn.to/2s61QWi
Legend of Zelda – Breath of the Wild: http://amzn.to/2suHof8
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: http://amzn.to/2suKXSf
Fast RMX: http://amzn.to/2rIz1yE
King of Fighters 94: http://amzn.to/2rV8a2Y
Ultra Street Fighter II: http://amzn.to/2rVCyKF
Other Featured Hardware:
Samsung’s hottest new phone is now on sale for $649 on Amazon. No guarantee on how long that deal will last but these current retail at $720+ so I’d jump on it now. This is the GSM International Unlocked model and will work on T-Mobile, AT&T and other GSM carriers in the USA, as well as all over the world. If you need the Verizon version, you can get it here. The Galaxy S8 is arguable the best looking phones out right now, as well as having one of the best cameras trumping the iPhone 7 according to Mac World!
The Galaxy S8 features:
- Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen. Default resolution is Full HD+ and can be changed to Quad HD+ (WQHD+) in Settings
- Camera resolution – Front: 8 MP AF, Rear: 12 MP OIS AF
- Memory: Internal Memory 64 GB, RAM 4GB / Expandable MicroSD Storage
- Battery: 3000 mAh with USB-C 3.0 Wireless Quick Charging
- IP68 Dust and Water Resistance.
You can pick it up here: http://amzn.to/2rHunkN
If you want the large Galaxy S8+ it is available here: http://amzn.to/2rHvDo6